Our client is a mobile marketing company with multiple offices in the US. They are recognized as leaders in life cycle engagement and empower their clients to deepen their consumer connections through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention rates, lifetime value, and ROI. Since their inception yearly sales and profits have consistently increased and today, they interact with over 1 billion consumers. As a result of their tremendous success, they are now looking to add an Enterprise Account Executive to their NY office.
- Successfully sell mobile marketing technology products to achieve sales goals
- Develop and nurture new business relationships for the purposes of bringing on new clients
- Navigate large companies, with the ability to identify decision makers and manage a decision-making process with multiple touch points, including procurement and legal
- Manage the entire life cycle from prospecting through to close, and post-sales account engorgement
- Remain current on digital marketing trends so as to serve as an industry expert when counseling clients on business needs and services
- Previous experience selling mobile or marketing technology products
- Previous experience utilizing a CRM to manage sales pipelines
- Previous experience selling to large, enterprise companies
- Previous experience managing deal sizes of 150k+
- Knowledge of digital and application trends within the mobile space
- 5+ years of business development experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.