Our client is a full-service digital agency that represents the merger of extraordinary design and powerful technology, looking for a Drupal Developer primarily responsible for back-end/module development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Experience with Drupal internationalization, custom user roles & permissions, Drupal 8 migration
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Experience with deployment management, GIT and AWS
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or iterative SDLCs.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.