Our client is seeking a Director responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities for the Executive Advisory & Research division’s non-discretionary fund management business.
- Working with fund administrators and investment managers to receive timely reporting and operational updates, including contacting underlying managers for quarterly updates on liquidation activities
- Preparing and overseeing quarterly and annual analytics and reporting to clients
- Providing clients with assistance throughout the due diligence process when onboarding new managers
- Working closely with the operations team to develop a streamlined reporting process and bespoke reports
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA and/or CFA are a significant plus
- Strong background in private equity and hedge funds
- Experience with executing fund secondary’s transactions
- Strong computer skills—proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work within a small collaborative environment
- Strong communication skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.