We are representing a Director of Financial Reporting opportunity with one of the top investment managers in the Philadelphia area.
Highlights about the Organization and Position
- Company is a prestigious international firm with strong name recognition
- Position will focus on RIC funds financial statements and regulatory filings
- The position supports a complex and fast-paced mutual fund business in a dynamic and challenging environment
- C- Suite exposure and management of a team of approximate 8 staff
- Flexibility and occasional remote ability for those with long commutes and potential relocation available for those out of area
- Candidates will ideally have at least 10 + years of investment management experience coming from a public accounting firm, fund administrator or asset manager.
- Must have experience within the mutual fund accounting/financial reporting space.
- Supervisory experience is also important to be successful in this role.
- CPA highly preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.