We are representing a Director of Accounting opportunity with a Philly 100 financial services Company in the Philadelphia area.
- The company is one of the most highly regarded financial services companies
- This is a newly created position open due to growth and will have 4 direct reports
- Offers competitive compensation, bonus and has been known to offer an amazing work/life balance
- Position will focus on planning, coordinating, and managing corporate accounting functions as well as accounting systems, processes, analysis, and special projects as needed
- Candidates must have at least 12 years of public accounting and industry experience
- 4+ years in a managerial role
- SEC experience is highly desired
- CPA is required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.