Our client is a leading designer and manufacturer of high quality frames and sunglasses for a variety of diverse brands. They design for many of the most well-known licenses in fashion accessories. You will manage a team of 3 planners and we are seeking a candidate with retail apparel and accessories experience.
- Lead in development and maintaining the product release plans.
- Maintain product sales history, track trends and develop new ideas based industry experience and feedback from customers and prospects.
- Incorporate information into current product planning to keep brands in-line with trend requirements.
- Interact regularly with respective design teams on the development of new products.
- Monitor calendars and insure product meets the global needs as outlined in the brand brief.
- Establish pricing guidelines with Sales and insure all product meets price and margin objectives.
- Perform product sales analysis to better understand the performance of the product line
- Interact with Supply Chain of the complete lifecycle of the product from initial orders and ongoing inventory support and the phase out of the style.
- Maintain line sheets, SKU lists and carryover lists.
- Manage OTB, inventory content, receipt plan and flow by brand, collection and country.
- Maximize inventory turnover and achieving year-end inventory targets as assigned.
- Manage global SKU forecasts by account, country, and collection.
- Provide global SKU forecasts to suppliers to shorten lead-times and lower costs.
- Participate in unit sales forecast process to ensure budgets are current and revised according to trends.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.