We are representing a director of internal audit position with a real estate company in the Philadelphia region.
Highlights about the Firm and Position
- Publicly traded company with rapidly growing commercial real estate portfolio
- Responsible for building out the audits and redeveloping policies & procedures
- Reports to the audit committee and CFO
- Will have the opportunity to build out the audit team
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits
- 8+ years of experience in public accounting and/or internal audit
- Experience in real estate industry is preferred, but not required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.