We are representing a Director of Financial Reporting role with one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the Philadelphia area.
Highlights about the Firm
- The company is a technology-based publicly traded life sciences company
- Leads the external financial reporting function by ensuring the implementation of best practices in financial reporting processes and is responsible for accounting policy and technical accounting in compliance with GAAP. Financial reporting responsibilities include managing the preparation, review and timely filing of SEC reports and the production and distribution of quarterly internal financial reporting along with the production of Audit Committee board packages to support the earnings process.
- Executive level leadership role
- Offers competitive compensation and bonus opportunity
- 5 years of public accounting experience with SEC clients
- 10 years of industry experience with significant experience preparing financial reporting packages.
- Pharmaceutical experience is preferred.
- CPA required
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.