Our client is a consulting firm seeking an Director of Financial Applications in their Detroit, MI location.
- Responsible for forecasting and managing an IT budget specific to the Financial Support Team
- Manage a team of business analysts, system analysts and developers to ensure optimal function and uptime of all financial applications
- Plan and conduct performance reviews and career planning for IT Financial Support Staff
- Coordinate the design the financial systems strategy to ensure dynamic, scalable, and sustainable solutions
- Evaluate business requirements and provide comprehensive solutions
- Develop plans and manage upgrades for all financial applications
- Lead the implementation of projects in line with the strategic plan and key business initiatives
- Responsible for quantitative Project Management reporting for designated efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance desired; additional degree in information systems is strongly preferred
- 10+ years of diverse accounting, finance, reporting and information systems experience required
- Expertise in implementing financial systems, project management, and process improvement methodologies
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to build strong relationships and networks with individuals at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and project responsibilities simultaneously
- Experience with analyzing business requirements and developing functional application enhancement specifications
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.