We are seeking a DevOps Engineer, who has a drive to automate anything that can be automated, at massive scale. This individual will be directly responsible for an entire cluster of application nodes, sending services and the databases that support it.
- Become an expert in how our product works from a technical standpoint
- Ensure that our message sending, big data pipeline and ingestion platforms can run and scale effortlessly
- Identify and resolve critical problems throughout the platform, which includes application performance.
- Develop, Build and Deploy pipelines for applications in multiple languages using both docker and virtual instances
- Split on-call duty with other engineers on the team
- 3-5+ years of experience as a devops engineer/systems administrator/site reliability engineer
- Working knowledge of Python or Ruby
- In depth experience with Redis
- Previous experience using configuration management platforms to build and manage hundreds of servers
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun-loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.