Our client’s great IT team is contributing to their success every day by building new, and developing existing, internal web systems and external platforms. They are now seeking a Developer to join the team.
- Software design and implementation
- Internal IT-support, both for our own systems and more generic ones like operating systems, software suites (like Office and Adobe CS), networking and hardware
- Other required implementations (e.g. installation, configuration, customization, integration, data migration)
- Participation in software product definition, including business case or gap analysis
- Development and refinement of requests and prototypes to confirm requirements
- Authoring of documentation needed by users and implementation partners etc.
- Testing, including defining/supporting acceptance testing and gathering feedback from pre-release testers
- Participation in software release and post-release activities, including support for product launch evangelism and analysis for subsequent product build.
- Good programming skills
- A high level of generic IT-skills
- Experience using code versioning systems (Git).
- Organized and an efficient time manager with a positive, goal-oriented and can-do attitude.
- Creative and able to find solutions to problems even if these might exist outside your comfort zone.
- Absorb new information and knowledge in an efficient way as well as being able to pass this knowledge on to colleagues.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion