Our client is seeking a Developer in the Philadelphia area.
- Acts as project managers for moderate technical projects; creates and updates project plans, issue logs, etc. in accordance with departmental standards.
- Codes complex programs in required languages as defined in specifications prepared by IS personnel or vendors.
- Provides Help Desk support to resolve intermediate problems.
- Independently modifies existing or creates new code to meet specific user requirements
- Prepares unit, system and integrated test data to meet specified requirements and conducts testing.
- Generates moderate to complex documentation, including design specifications, flow charts, etc.
- Acts as resource to other team members, especially programmers and associate programmers.
- Provides instruction on various technical topics to other staff members and assist in training intermediate and end-users.
- Generates moderate to complex documentation, including design specifications, flow charts, etc
- LAMP stack development (system & environment configuration, a plus)
- Drupal 7 CMS use and development
- Database design, development, programming, and integration
- Linux commandline, system configuration, scripting, CRON, etc.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.