Diverse Private Equity \ financial firm is seeking a dynamic network engineer with exceptional client service skills and a Windows background to support a group of senior users in a variety of areas
- Maintain and monitor Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows server 2008 \ 2012 and ADS.
- Manage help desk tickets and provide escalation support and mentoring to junior team members.
- Support various end user applications (MS Office and various accounting and finance applications.).
- Monitor online backups to ensure their completion and perform restores as necessary.
- Install, configure and support end-user hardware and peripherals.
- Maintain workstation images and workstation cloning and deploy new hardware using Acronis.
- Maintain ADS network users and groups (add\change\delete), Exchange distribution groups and public folders.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working with Windows Server 2008 and Active Directory.
- Previous experience with desktop support, help desk and troubleshooting.
- 4-year degree from an accredited institution in IT or related field preferred.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.