Our client is seeking a Desktop Support professional located in Santa Monica, CA.
- Provide technical support for users of desktop hardware and software; users can be in remote locations.
- Should be able to solve problems of moderate to high complexity without help and escalate very complex problems to more senior staff.
- Troubleshoot application issues including viruses, hard disk diagnostics and file repair, data encryption, and SMS reporting
- Track and resolve incidents and requests in an incident management system
- Work on projects to test and evaluate software and hardware
- Must have financial services experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to provide technical support to computer users both on the telephone and face-to-face
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows 7, Microsoft Office 2007/2013 products, Market Data Applications, Blackberry, Citrix, GOOD, Altiris, Cisco VoIP, RSA.
- Excellent customer services skills. VIP, C-level support
- Proficiency in troubleshooting desktop computer issues, both hardware and software
- 3 years’ experience configuring, installing, troubleshooting and repairing printers, PC and laptops
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.