The Financial Planning team is looking for a Data Manager to support with the creation and maintenance of budget templates and reports for a large volume of events globally.
- Create, maintain, and enhance annual budget templates, roll ups, and analysis documents
- Support with adhoc event financial reporting that is accurate, consistent and actionable.
- Provide monthly T&E reports to logistics team as well as develop tools to enhance current process.
- Create and maintain event planning tools utilized by production team.
- Enhance and maintain projection tools to help grow and develop the global event portfolio.
- Evaluate current budgeting tools and implement improvements for more efficient and streamlined usage.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with multiple business units
- 5-7 years of data management and reporting experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills, able to create dashboards
- Financial and budgeting experience preferred
- Project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.