Our client is looking for an experienced Data Engineer with a strong technical and analytical background, to help convert our substantial data assets into value added offerings for our clients and consumers.
- Have end-to-end responsibility for leading projects
- Can transform unstructured raw data into formats suitable for modeling
- Apply statistical and advanced techniques to develop both prototypes and scalable data analyses
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of, and ability to operationalize, leading data technologies and best practices
- Be responsible for maintaining analytics plans, clean code, and well-written documentation
- Make decisions independently on analytical problems and methods
- Can identify and suggest novel areas of future work for themselves or the team
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, or a related field
- 4+ years of data engineering or other data-intensive development experience
- Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Java, C/C++ or C#
- Experience building scalable data models and performing complex relational databases queries using SQL (Oracle, MySQL), R, etc.
- Familiarity and experience with web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.