Our client is looking for an intelligent, team oriented, and highly motivated Cyber Incident Responder within their managed services and incident response practice.
- Strong customer-service orientation with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Minimum years of experience: 1-3 years of hands-on experience investigating cyber incidents
- Forensically analyzing evidence from host, application, and network appliances to include, but limited to log files, HDD images, and live memory dumps.
- Strong understanding of current exploits and attack methodologies of a range of cyber actors, from the criminal to state-sponsored.
- Detection techniques using a wide variety of security products including COTS and open source (i.e. maltego, splunk, wireshark, etc).
- Proficiency with endpoint detection and response tools.
- Ability to analyze, reverse engineer, and debug malware samples.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.