We are working with one of the fastest growing companies in MA to help find top customer service reps.
- Resolve and input provider/client requests into tracking system according to established guidelines.
- Provide customer satisfaction to both internal and external customers
- Meet or exceed established standards on a consistent basis for quality, customer service, productivity and service level per department guidelines.
- Promote and maintain a flexible, cooperative, team oriented and customer focused attitude within and between departments, customers and vendors
- Handle routine customer inquiries and assess call escalation; work with Sr and Team Lead on resolution. Redirect calls as needed.
- Provide direction to providers, clients and members regarding Network Operations processes as needed.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Call center or telephone experience in similar environment and/or industry desired
- Communication (written, verbal, listening) organization, telephone, and data entry skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to accommodate phone queues
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues
- Ability to resolve issues of conflict in a tactful and professional manner and to effectively diffuse irate callers Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks, prioritize and manage time in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job responsibilities including MS Office Suites, database software, etc.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.