Seeking a customer service representative in Jersey City, NJ
- Responds to the day-to-day customer service activities generated by claimant, shareholders, or other participants with relation to accounts in a wide arrangement of companies and businesses; and provides customers with a positive impression of self and organization through courteous, prompt, and responsive resolution of customer inquiries.
- This function may be carried out via inbound or outbound calls or via written correspondence.
- Provides up to date and accurate information by utilizing knowledge of internal systems to source, interpret and communicate information to customers.
- Escalates more complicated issues to appropriate Team Leader or ATL; identifies stakeholder, claimant trends or common issues and communicates to their Team Leader or ATL as appropriate.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak and hear on a telephone system is a requirement and essential function.
- Experience in financial services software and MS Office preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.