Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager located in Long Island.
- Assumes responsibility for management of customer service to process orders and related data to meet or excess customer’s expectation of processing orders correctly and on time.
- Initiate and manage new account setup and ship to system files.
- Enter/Manage all orders submitted via phone calls, internet sites, email, fax or EDI for domestic and international customers.
- Maintains all customer data changes from vendor guides related to ship to addresses, invoicing requirements and transportation methods.
- Manage/update contract pricing as required by the sales force.
- Manage order process including inbound orders, allocation of product to customer requirements and generate deliveries to the warehouse management system.
- Monitor back orders and coordinate order release with sales and warehouse.
- Manage return credit process and issue non-product credit and re-billing.
- College graduate or equivalent.
- 5+ years of related experience in supervising customer service
- Excellent understanding of Optical and retail account processes and procedures.
- Strong personal computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with online Internet business is a plus.
- Must have SAP software experience in Sales and Distribution and an understanding of EDI processes.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.