Our client manages private equity, public equity and credit capital with aggregate assets under management totaling more than $20.0 billion.
- Structure, negotiate, implement, manage, and monitor credit facilities across all funds
- Manage debt offerings, public equity raises, and private capital calls
- Daily management of cash and liquidity activities for the various entities, including credit facility draws, payments, and interest exposure
- Review cash movement activity, including wire instructions / agent notices
- Monitor compliance with covenants and maintain portfolio company metrics database for internal and external reporting purposes
- Assist on new business initiatives and any special projects that may arise
- Finance or accounting degree, GPA 3.5+
- 5+ years of experience in financial services (credit experience preferred)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, which include basic knowledge of macros and pivot tables
- CPA/CFA or other professional designation a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.