Our client is looking for a dynamic Credit & Collections Specialist who will have a positive impact on the Finance team at its Fairfield County, CT location.
- Daily review of customer aging reports to ensure accounts are in good standing
- Perform collection calls and send email correspondences to customers with overdue amounts
- Reconcile customer accounts by applying credits
- Coordinate with the Commercial Team for follow up communications with customers regarding delinquent accounts
- Work with internal departments to correct pricing and tax issues
- Provide over 60 days reports to management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance Preferred
- 2-5 years minimum
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- Problem solver
- Detail oriented
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.