Our client is seeking a temporary Credentialing Coordinator for their Bedford, MA location.
- Maintains proficient knowledge of credentialing processes, in accordance with company policies
- Leads, coordinates, and monitors the review and analysis of practitioner applications and accompanying documents, ensuring applicant eligibility
- Conducts thorough background investigation, research and primary source verification of all components of the application file.
- Identifies issues that require additional investigation and evaluation, validates discrepancies and ensures appropriate follow up.
- Processes provider credentialing applications in accordance with accreditation standards, regulatory requirements, and policies and procedures.
- Examines researches, enters data, files, and gathers all information necessary to process information received from providers to support the credentialing process.
- Verify, research, and respond to telephone inquiries and written inquiries, from providers and other departments
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 1-year experience in data entry (maintenance and manipulation of data)
- Data Entry skills; Computer skills; documentation skills: MS Word, email, etc.
- Out/inbound phone skills; Communication and problem-solving skills
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in healthcare setting, experience with managed care systems is preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.