We are representing a Cost Manager opportunity with an entrepreneurial MTA-focused Civil Contracting firm!
Highlights about the Company
- Result of a merger of partners from three established companies in 2016
- Have a 4-year pipeline of MTA projects
- Opportunity to work in a fast-moving 20-person company environment with direct access to leadership
- 5+ years of Cost Management experience, ideally in Civil Construction
- Experience controlling/monitoring project total expenditures including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors.
- Experience providing planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.