We are representing a corporate accountant position with an innovative real estate company in the Philadelphia region.
Highlights about the Firm and Position
- Company is growing rapidly due to property acquisitions
- Accounting role for a professional with proven technical and time management skills
- Involvement in a variety of accounting functions, including month-end close
- Offers competitive compensation and benefits, reports directly to the controller
Candidates Must Have
- 2+ years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate accounting.
- Experience in real estate industry is preferred, but not required.
- Proficiency in Excel is also required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.