Corporate Accountant supporting the corporate entities of a global investment management firm. This person will focus on investment accounting and reporting, as well revenue accounting support.
- Preparation of deliverables summarizing monthly financial results for senior management
- Post journal entries into the corporate ledger as part of the monthly close cycle
- Preparation and oversight of balance sheet account reconciliations
- Preparation of reporting on seed investments in funds and related financing
- Cross department coordination on seed investments required to launch new funds
- 2+ years of accounting related expense
- Strong Excel skills including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, and Index/Match
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly known as Great Plains) and Bonaire Revport a plus
- Accounting or Finance bachelor’s degree
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Diligent, process oriented and self-motivated with attention to detail
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.