Our client is a New York-based single-family office which actively manages the financial, philanthropic, and personal affairs of several related families.
- Financial statements for all family entities (40+)
- Evaluation of existing GL package and alternatives in the market
- Budgeting, variance analysis, and cash flow planning
- Manage financial aspects of several commercial and residential properties
- Assist portfolio accounting professional with monthly internal management reporting, internal and external investment-related money transfers
- Assist accounts payable professional with non-investment-related money transfers
- Point person for private banking service relationships
- 6-15 years of family office accounting
- CPA preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.