Our client is seeking a Financial Controller who will be part of a small but growing finance team.
- Review finance and accounting functions, continue to develop the standard of accounting expertise, optimize cash flow management and controlling company expenditures
- Maintain annual budget and monthly forecast to deliver reporting requirements identifying business variances from it
- Facilitate and support business with ongoing revenue monitoring and reporting
- Management of pass through costs / production finances
- Key point of contact for our external auditors, tax advisors, legal advisors, insurance, landlord and other professional services
- Supporting Human Resources in managing relationship with benefits provider & overseeing company 401K plan
- Lead the maintenance and structure of accounting and timesheet systems to ensure data is structured for reporting needs
- Minimum 5 – 7 years accounting and financial management experience
- Proficient knowledge in partnership accounting, US GAAP, and reporting knowledge of tax laws
- Professional accounting qualification
- Strong Excel skills are imperative / database skills a distinct advantage
- Can-do attitude / driven and self-motivated
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.