Our client is an international trading firm seeking a Controller.
- Lead accounting team and manage consolidated global accounting
- Create and monitor financial policies, controls, and reporting systems.
- Drive budgets to manage the group planning process; manage corporate and front office accounting.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and management analysis; manage audits and statutory filings.
- Manage lender reporting requirements and covenant obligations.
- Develop new accounting policies, IFRS, US GAAP, to ensure compliance and proper financial reporting.
- Prepare periodic reports for the Board and senior management.
- Provide transaction support and financial accounting for corporate finance initiatives.
- Consolidations and IFRS CPA’s
- Chinese GAAP is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.