Our client is growing and hiring a Controller for their Private Equity Division. They are looking for someone that possesses strong technical know-how, thrives on precision, and wants to lead a team of over achievers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, review and manage accounting workflow including but not limited to the following:
- Maintain and review the general ledger
- Prepare and review financial statements and footnotes in accordance with US GAAP
- Prepare and review partner allocations and waterfall schedules
- Prepare and review quarterly custom reporting and other schedules
- Manage and monitor the timing and quality of client deliverables
- Analyze agreements between partners and investment managers to ensure funds are operating according to the agreements.
- Review clients’ LPAs, PPMs, and other materials
- Maintain and manage multiple client relationships
- Experience in managing a team of accountants
- 5+ years’ experience in private equity accounting
- Deep knowledge of US GAAP with experience
- Experience using the FIS Investran preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.