We are a leading strategic communications, marketing, audience development, and events firm specializing in contemporary arts and culture seeking a Controller for our NYC office.
- Responsible for all aspects of Finance, Operations, including but not limited to HR and IT
- Reporting to the Founder and CEO
- Work side by side with CEO and Executive team to ensure company strategies and goals are aligned with budgets and financial goals
- Prepare Executive Dashboards with metrics showing trends in company performance
- Analyze profitability of every client project to focus ongoing business development efforts and together with project leads identify solutions to maximize profitability.
- Creates Annual and Rolling Budgets segmented by departments to give them ownership and responsibility of their expenses.
- 5-10 year accounting and finance experience out of a private company or public/private – out of advertising, PR, or marketing industries.
- Must have an understanding of client profitability, employee bill rate calculation, capacity analysis, employee utilization.
- Someone must have current operational finance as well as analysis.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.