Our client is a digital currency exchanger seeking a Controller in their NYC office.
- Manage the accuracy and productivity of the cash management team including inbound and outbound wire and ACH processing, customer support, reconciliations.
- Perform general accounting functions including monthly close activities, preparation of journal entries and accruals, and prepare account reconciliations.
- Oversee timely closing of books including accounting for accruals, fixed assets and prepaid expenses.
- Manage production of financial reports and analysis to management, board of directors and regulatory agencies.
- Complete call report and other regulatory reporting on a timely and accurate basis.
- Maintain a financial reporting calendar to ensure compliance with all financial reporting deadlines.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.