Our client is a publicly traded, leading global alternative asset manager seeking a Controller located in NYC.
- Assist in managing relationships and liaise with internal resources to meet all monthly, quarterly and annual reporting deadlines
- Participate in new fund launches
- Understanding fund structure and jurisdictions, coordination with various internal/external parties, review of draft legal documentation for reporting requirements/fee structures/etc.
- Oversee and review monthly NAV reconciliations with fund administrators
- Review monthly reporting to limited partners and/or portfolio managers
- Manage debt facilities and review compliance reporting as applicable
- Review of quarterly and annual GAAP financial statements
- 8-12 years’ experience
- Knowledge of waterfalls, closed end funds –CLO/structured credit products preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.