Our client is an investment firm formed to acquire, develop, own and manage self-storage facilities who is seeking a Controller.
- Preparation of the quarterly financial statement package
- Complete and review the financial statement consolidation process
- Review and ensure compliance with Cash Management Agreements and loan covenants
- Support efforts on REIT compliance and tax structuring considerations
- Develop and maintain SOX and administrative policies and procedures that streamline the accounting processes
- Review internal reports for variance analysis budget vs. actuals
- Coordinate with outside vendors to negotiate fees and maximize efficiencies
- Collaborate with various departments at the Company to facilitate the smooth execution of transactions
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Real Estate experience, specifically with REITs, preferred not required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management skills; must be able to drive a project forward.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.