Our client is hiring a Controller to oversee the daily financial transactions and operations for their media and events company.
- Managing the day-to-day financial requirements of the company.
- Developing and implementing internal controls
- Managing our outside accounting and payroll companies.
- Ensuring the Company’s financial statements are prepared
- Providing financial analysis and reporting to the Company on P&L forecasting, modeling, budgeting, debt service, capital planning, and other areas as needed.
- Hiring and supervising other financial management employees as the company grows.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting; CPA a plus.
- At least three years’ experience working in financial management.
- Strong command of enterprise resource planning and accounting systems, expertise in data extraction, analysis, and report presentation.
- Computer skills in Excel; knowledge of Quickbooks.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.