Finance and Risk CFO Operations is a global center of excellence providing operations support across Finance and Risk to ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of data with best-in-class toolsets. Finance and Risk CFO Operations provides one Stop shop for monitoring and management of data providing transparency into data completeness and accuracy as well as a single point of contact for data related issues.
The Control/Operations Risk Management Senior Associate will be responsible for supporting all control functions across the Finance and Risk CFO Operations team coordinating with the control leads across the Finance and Risk CFO Operations space as well as outside the group and be responsible for oversight and governance of controls.
- Support the RCSA (Risk Control Self Assessment) process which focuses on risk identification through process mapping and evaluation of related controls
- Perform end to end process reviews to identify, address and track remediation of risks/breaks in controls
- Conduct self-audits to target specific and high risk processes or functions, reviews procedures, controls and testing
- Verify accuracy of controls to ensures compliance with processes, policies and procedures
- Facilitate control review findings to process owners for correction and assist process owners with the development of action plans to address significant process or control gaps
- Support controls testing scoping, planning, execution, and reporting for defined end to end operations processes and functions
- Execute on ORM activities as defined by the Corporate ORM agenda
- Participate in monthly/quarterly calls based on a control agenda (e.g., Control Forums)
- Participate in the implement policies, procedures, or other initiatives related to control enhancements or best practices
- Support strategic initiatives and projects as needed (e.g. controls around models, User Tools, etc)
- Ensure all ORM tools (UWAT, FORCE, etc.) are maintained and updated
- Ensure all Resiliency activities are scheduled and completed (Risk base testing elements, out of country testing, etc) as well as ensuring plans kept current to the environment
- 3 – 5 yrs experience working in a control environment including RCSA, Audit, User Tools & Testing
- Experience working in a Operational Risk Environment support Operational Risk Controls
- Experience in Project / Program Management
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.