We are representing a Compliance Officer opportunity with Global $10+ Billion Midtown NYC Hedge Fund
- Reporting to Chief Compliance Officer and General Counsel (GC)
- Work directly with front office personnel on the trading floor in an advisory capacity regarding CFTC, FERC, OCC, Federal Reserve and various Commodity Exchange rules.
- Research new regulatory initiatives, and guidance on the legal and compliance requirements of potential business transactions.
- Engage in all phases of implementing and monitoring compliance adhering to the Dodd-Frank Title VII swaps regulations.
- Collaborate with CCO and GC to review various regulatory matters and provide feedback to lines of business regarding the findings and their implication on trading activities.
- Oversee and Assist with Policies and Procedures in the Compliance Group
- BS in Finance or related degree
- Must have Hedge Fund / Buy Side Experience
- Commodities and Paper Trading Experience a Plus
- 3-5 years of Compliance Experience at a Hedge Fund
- Strong Trade Surveillance Experience
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.