Our client is one of the largest advertising companies in North America seeking a Commission Payroll Analyst.
- Ensure that monthly commission calculations are prepared accurately and on time.
- Support the development, implementation and administration of new and/or revised commission or incentive programs, plans, policies and quotas.
- Provide superior customer service to the sales organization when resolving difficult and sensitive issues.
- Support in troubleshooting plan logic issues and process development
- Perform validation of commission calculation and generate commission statements using the Company’s commission software application.
- Create and maintain documents and records required for audit support, including approvals for any plan exceptions or adjustments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years’ work experience in sales compensation or related field preferred
- Proven experience working with large amounts of data required
- Must be very strong in Microsoft Excel have knowledge of pivot tables and complex formulas required
- Ability to be flexible, adapt and succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.