The Client Service Associate will assist in keeping our client’s financial affairs in order and providing solution that align with their financial needs.
- Perform fund administration including booking of stocks and bonds for clients
- Tracking client wealth, investment and asset reporting
- Bank reconciliations
- Vendor management
- Organize bill payment schedule for clients
- Compile financial statements for clients
- Bill payment and wire transfers for individual and entity clients
- Develop relationships with clients and provide excellent customer service
- Assist with developing efficiencies and procedures for the team
- Bachelor degree in accounting or business administration
- Understanding of balance sheet and income statement classifications
- General understanding of stocks and bonds
- Experience with Microsoft Office Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.