CLIENT SERVICE ASSOCIATE FOR ASSET MANAGER IN STAMFORD!
This is not a client facing role
This is an operational investor relations role
- Manage Subscription, Redemption and Transfer process for firm’s Private Commingled Funds including coordinating document completion between Business Development team and their clients, booking cash flow transactions and facilitating cash movements
- Reconcile Transactions with the Fund Administrator and communicate relevant trade details to the Portfolio Management Team for execution
- Interact regularly with the Firmwide Development team to enhance systems and improve processes surrounding cash flow and client account management
- Create operational efficiencies by helping to automate manual processes.
- Perform ad-hoc reporting that supports multiple areas of the firm including Legal, Compliance, Business Development and Senior Management
- Provide operational support to the Business Development team and external clients including their administrators, custodians, consultants and auditors.
- Minimum 2-5 yrs at fund administrator and/or fund ideally in investor services area
- 4 year Bachelors’ degree
- Proficiency in Excel would be highly preferred
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.