We are currently partnered with an international information services and market research firm based in NY. With over 25 years of success under their belt, they are a global leader in the research industry and have grown to become a multi-million-dollar business. They are now looking to add a Client Relationship Manager to their team.
- Developing new contacts within your client base to spread awareness of our services.
- Utilizing various marketing tools to keep our contacts informed about services.
- Researching and understanding each client’s business to identify new opportunities.
- Handling incoming client requests; problem solving as necessary.
- Logging and tracking opportunities and activities using Salesforce.com.
- Negotiating and renewing client contracts to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Previous successful experience in account management, inside sales, client service, or similar job roles.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly advantageous
- Strong verbal (i.e. phone) and written communication skills.
- Experience calling on corporate managers and executives.
- Ability to handle a large and diverse client portfolio.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and team player mentality.
- Knack for balancing workloads to meet deadlines.
- Ability to travel domestically for occasional client visits and events as necessary
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.