Our client is an independent asset management firm that is seeking a Client Relationship Manager.
- Field all incoming calls and associated requests
- Send form requests to central CSA for preparation & distribution
- Prepare client reports/presentations for in office meetings
- Follow up for all outstanding assets (401k rollovers, outstanding new account forms/TOAs, incoming deposits awaited, etc.)
- Create itinerary for roadshows
- Participate in roadshows and coordinate meeting follow up
- Maintain CRM database (creating tasks to schedule review mtgs, updating leads, etc.)
- Generate marketing reports from CRM (last review meeting, outstanding leads, etc.)
- Prepare financial plans including data entry
- Maintain data within marketing tools
- Develop social media presence
- 5-6 years of client service experience
- Tamarac Portfolio Management System is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.