We are looking to hire a full-time employee to serve as a bridge across several functions as a result of a need to centralize our client onboarding process between the marketing, legal, and finance departments. This individual must be highly motivated and extremely organized.
- Coordinate the closing of new investor commitments into our Funds through communicating with internal and external parties including but not limited to: finance, marketing, legal, external law firms, the potential investors, and fund administrators.
- Review subscription documents with firm’s General Counsel, and ensure that they are signed, filed and returned to investors in a timely manner.
- Answer questions received concerning subscription documents from external law firms through either answering questions directly or inquiring with investors directly.
- Ensure timely completion of subscription documents and be required to finalize and distribute GP acceptance pages as required.
- Be able to organize all sources of information submitted by an investor in connection with his/her commitment into a concise and organized packet.
- Coordinate communication and updates to business pipeline and pending Fund launches to all levels of the firm including the partners and investment teams.
- Be expected to log new investor data into firm’s proprietary software.
- Maintain a log to track investor audit confirmation requests and coordinate responses.
- Be able to address non-financial related investor requests
- Assist Chief Compliance Office in the addressing of Common Reporting Standards “CRS” requests received from external parties.
- 5+ years of progressive work experience
- Financial services experience required, private equity experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage different personalities
- Must be comfortable interacting with investors, upper Management, and external law firms
- Ability to prioritize and handle competing deadlines
- Familiarity with reviewing legal documents
- Must be comfortable in a fluid environment that is not highly structured
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.