We are seeking a highly motivated and hardworking Client Onboarding Analyst to join the Client Onboarding group.
- Coordinate new fund launches by interacting with both internal and external counterparties
- Ensure completion of all internal deliverables prior to account / fund launches via a proprietary workflow management tool utilized to streamline the overall process.
- Coordinate communication and updates to business pipeline
- Manage, track and escalate key milestones/deliverables
- Participate in strategic initiatives that will continue to enhance and further streamline the onboarding process
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in financial services, preferably in Asset Management at a buy side firm, is preferable
- Strong client focus and ability to partner with various internal groups and front office.
- Individual must be results driven, pay attention to detail and be willing to break down barriers and obstacles
- Strong working experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.