Our client is seeking a Case Planner that will work in partnership with the Socio-Therapist to assure a safe and permanent outcome for every child.
- Work closely and collaboratively with all support departments, and provide case work counseling to the child(ren), birth parents and foster parents to ensure permanency is achieved in a timely manner.
- Monitors the overall adjustment of children in the foster home and alternative placements (hospitals, RTCs, RTFs etc) and on trial discharge.
- Manage caseload and provide regular home visits, supervise family visits and documentation in accordance with ACS/agency standards in CONNX and Evolve (electronic health record) systems.
- Conduct activities and provide services that promotes each child(ren)/youth’s safety, optimal health, development and wellbeing.
- Prepare case documentation in a timely manner (i.e. progress notes, psycho socials, FASP’s, Permanency Hearing Reports.
- Case Planner will participate in an evidence informed model and maintain fidelity to the model.
- Interview and counsel pre-adoptive parents on adoption procedures and policies.
- The Case Planner will be available for emergencies on weeknights and weekends.
- BA/BS in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work or Counseling required.
- MA/MS in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Counseling, Mental Health Counseling preferred.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication and writing skills required.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.