We are representing a Care Coordinator Supervisor opportunity with a growing non-profit organization.
- Provides clinical and administration supervision to a team of Care Coordinators and Outreach & Engagement Specialists
- Ensures staff provide effective care coordination services by monitoring their work activities by utilizing management tools, databases and multiple Electronic Health Records systems
- Assist with Health Home care coordination operations to meet the programs established goals
- Collaborates with lead Health Home and referral sources including clinical care providers and legal entities through participation in various committees, meetings, and case conferences.
- Master’s Degree
- 2-5 years of experience in a supervisory role
- Requires a broad knowledge of a highly technical or professional field
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.