Our client, a premier global asset manager, is seeking a Business Manager that will provide oversight, coordination and orchestration of key initiatives and projects that cross the infrastructure departments to ensure that all departments are focused and aligned.
- Stay informed about the organization and keep the CFO/Co-COO informed of unanticipated problems that need to be addressed
- Assist in preparing strategy presentations for key committees of the firm
- Create and coordinate agendas for various management committee and Board meetings
- Identify issues, maintain agendas and follow up items post meetings
- Help to ensure appropriate communication cascades as necessary post meetings
- Manage special projects on an as needed basis, and at times, act as a proxy for the CFO/Co-COO
- Help oversee and track interconnected priorities and initiatives across departments
- MBA or finance/accounting background
- Analytical, ability to run models, keep pace with our Controller and Head of Finance
- Strong organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Ability to function at a high level of autonomy – self-starter and will not require constant direction
- Strong multi-tasking skills
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.