Our client is seeking an IT Business Engagement Lead that will play a key role in defining and leading IT strategy to support the company’s transformation.
- Map objectives of the Commercial Excellence initiative to processes and technology solutions
- Development and implementation of tools to support Commercial Excellence disciplines such as Pipeline Management, Sales Execution, Account Planning, CPQ, etc.
- Structured and timely communication to all business stakeholders and ensure leadership team understands project status and risks.
- Relationship management between the Commercial Excellence team, and segment & technical IT teams.
- Contribute as part of the IT management team to the direction and strategy of the CE initiative.
- Optimal utilization and allocation of IT resources across the full Commercial Excellence program.
- Ensure processes and technologies align across three business segments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Business
- Minimum 5-7 years of IT Management experience OR greater than seven years’ experience working in complex IT environments.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of implementing and supporting CRM & customer facing solutions
- Successfully worked in a matrix environment
- A proven track record of defining and delivering complex IT strategy
- Ability & willingness to travel up to 15 – 30% of the time.
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.