Our client is seeking a Business Development Associate in New York to work on the development and marketing of funds and customized investment programs.
- Lead production and maintenance of marketing materials for prospective clients
- Coordinate and oversee the approval process for all marketing materials
- Serve as a point of contact for information requests from clients
- Synthesize information from the Portfolio Analytics, Investments, and Accounting teams in order to prepare responses to RFPs and customized due diligence requests.
- Oversee preparation for onsite due diligence meetings.
- Create client-specific product proposals and terms sheets for customized managed account prospects.
- 2-3 year I-banker
- M&A and leveraged finance is a plus
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.