We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial hedge fund based in San Francisco seeking a Business Development Analyst to join our San Francisco office and be an integral part of the Marketing Team.
- Coordination of investor and internal meetings, both in and outside the office, scheduling conference calls, and preparing meeting agendas and preparatory materials
- Provide support to the maintenance and enhancement of the Customer Relationship Database
- Manage recurring monthly marketing deliverables such as presentations, fact sheets, email blasts, web content, market commentaries, etc.
- Assist in production and delivery of ad hoc investor requests
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of client reporting including weekly updates, monthly reports and quarterly letters, client and marketing presentations and special client reports
- Client relations and marketing support functions
- Act as Marketing liaison and work collaboratively with Compliance, Legal, Operations and the Fund Administrator
- Accept responsibility for group tasks as needed
- Input/Update investor contact information into Microsoft Outlook and other databases.
- Independently own and follow through on all tasks/projects, communicating status at the right intervals, paying close attention to detail from start to finish
- College Degree Required
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat/Distiller
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very detailed oriented and able to notice and correct errors before communications go out
- Sense of urgency as the position faces the investors in our funds
- Prior similar experience working in financial services required and experience in investment banking, hedge funds, venture capital and/or private equity strongly preferred
- Ability to work independently but with a strong team orientation
- Committed to following all tasks through to completion with the highest quality
- Ability to work in fast paced, high-pressure, deadline driven environment
- Availability to work outside of regular hours is a must
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.